Thursday, December 7, 2017

Felt Christmas Tree DIY

There are few things I love more than Christmas and finding new tactile activities for our toddler, this super easy DIY combines both...um, YAAASSS girl!

I made this felt Christmas tree last year, it took about half an hour to make and cost around $10 for the felt and double sided scotch tape, both of which I found at Michael's craft store.   

What you'll need:
1 Large Piece of Green Felt
5-10 Squares of Felt, Various Colors
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
Double Sided Scotch Tape 

I used a hot glue gun to attach the star to the top of the tree, then used the double sided tape to attach the tree to the wall (don't worry, it doesn't damage the paint!).  Then I cut out various shapes for the felt ornaments - felt sticks to felt so she can rearrange the decorations easily and of course, without mom's help!

She had so much fun with it last year and this year has been so proud to show it off to our friends, "I made that!"

It really is the most wonderful time of the year! 
~D & H 


No comments:

Post a Comment