Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Products to Love: Things that smell nice & look pretty

Things that smell nice

Way late to the party I JUST fell in love with the Mrs. Meyers brand. If you haven't picked up on it, I am crazy picky when it comes to moisturizers & this lotion makes the cut. It is thick enough to provide serious relief to overworked hands, it smells amazing and it is not sticky at all. Yep, I fell for this lotion, then I ran away with the room spray and picked up a candle on the way out the door. 



Something that looks pretty
 
Now I typically stay in my lane when it comes to makeup purchases (see also: boring) but this gorgeous red STOPPED ME IN MY TRACKS Y'ALL. 

A true red that promises to not just stay but SUPER STAY, yass I'm in.

Cost:  $5.99, Color: Pioneer



Ease of Application: Difficult 
Because this color is so bold, lip lining needs to be done accurately, i.e. not in the passenger seat of a truck. Kudos for the applicator wand though, it works well. 

Results After 1 Hour:
Kissed two kids with zero smudges. 

Results After 2 Hours:
Chugged coffee with zero smudges.  Used chapstick, lipstick is still staying put.

Results After 4 Hours:
Holy crap this lipstick super stays!  

Bottom Line:
This lipstick is definitely a win. I put it on at 9am, wore it through kid drop-offs, meetings, a coffee break & lunch.  


 
I'm no model but taking a photo was worth it for this red.

au re(d)voir,
D&H 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment