Sunday, October 7, 2018

Maternity Halloween Costume Idea: Fortune Teller & Crystal Ball

Last year I had SO much fun incorporating my baby bump into my Halloween costume! 

I thought of this Fortune Teller Halloween costume idea, (embarrassingly enough) found ALL but one of the pieces for this costume in my closet! The one thing I bought was this belly paint, a half hour before our party my husband went to work painting on my "crystal ball" (#glamsquad) and then I covered it with glitter...totally MAGICAL!  



This is by far my favorite costume that I have EVER worn, ever.  Being pregnant is such a miracle and although having my belly LOUD and OUT is so different for how conservatively I typically dress, I just had too much fun with this idea and love that I got to include my big 'ol baby bump! 



If you're rocking the bump when Halloween rolls around, I hope you take the opportunity to find a creative way to celebrate your little miracle!  Also, share pics if you use this idea or have other ideas, I would love, love, LOVE to see them!

Happy Halloween! 
~D&H




No comments:

Post a Comment